Sunday 21 July 2013

WHO'S LOVING YOU NOW

NO MATTER WHAT YOU GOING THROUGH GOD WILL ALWAYS BE THE PERSON WHO SHOWS YOU MORE LOVE :-).

There was a time in my life where I thought God was not with me but I kept on staying in the word and praying. When you give up on him that is when the devil and tries to manipulate to do wrong things. Than I began to see that God is love he is really with me. My life has turned from 30 degrees to 360 degrees. His God the healer , the provider and he deserves the glory and the honor.  

When it seems like no body values you , you  feel  alone  know that God is always with you and has always been with you. Sometimes we get disturbed or disrupted and forget that there a lot of people who have our best interest at heart. The book of 1 John 4:4 says "He is greater than anything in the world".  This means that God is greater than anything else in the world , when you do not feel loved he loves you more. When is seems like the world is rejecting you he accepts you the way you are. So stop worrying about people who do not love you  and care about those who value you.  

 xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment